In addition to allowing us to produce very smaller and intricate shapes, laser cutting can also sometimes be an effective option when lead times and cost of conventional tooling just doesn’t make sense.
Additional benefits of laser cutting include:
- Greater part design freedom with increased capability smaller dimensions
- More intricate shapes
- Narrower wall thicknesses
- Tighter tolerances
- Greater repeatability
- Can solve most attachment challenges
- Increased manufacturing process design flexibility
- Tool-free design changes
- Greater part-to-part spacing options
- Increased overall choices in method of part supply
How Argent Can Help
Challenge us with your own specialty material performance requirements and together we’ll custom engineer and manufacture a composite for your unique application needs.